Monday, January 02, 2006

If Beethoven could speak to us.

Children,
I address not only those of you who may be underaged, but all of you, because you are all children. Feeble-minded and insolent children whose parents never married.
I hate you. You are unworthy of my music, of my message of universal brotherhood, of the triumph of the human spirit through love. Unworthy because you choose to be so, because you prefer the vapid twadlings of garishly painted teenage concubines, their toneless whore voices writhing up and down the scale in sickening melismas whose sound compares unfavorably with that of my dog's bowel movements.
There is a terrible stench about you because you never bathe. Fuck you.
Ludwig van Beethoven

1 comment:

Miss Scarlet said...

I miss the bust of Beethoven like I miss the child I gave up for adoption.