Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Clay and Andrew Land Revisited

The other day my sister told me that there might be a draft next year, and it reminded me of how much I hate America (click here to see what she was talking about). That line of thought brought me back to college, around October 2001 when everybody had the flag magnets on their cars and the United States was getting ready to bomb the shit out of Afghanistan, and my roommate Clay and I posted the following manifesto on our door-

Clay and Andrew hereby declare their independence from the United States of America, due to irreconcilable differences with U.S. Foreign policy and George Bush who is a stupid cunt. Their room, Custis 106 has seceded from the union, and will henceforth be known as

“Clay and Andrew Land”

Clay and Andrew Land is a utopian society where all people are equal, and no one goes hungry. We have a strict policy of not bombing people, or trying to rid the world of evil in any other way. A national anthem is currently being composed, and will hopefully be ready for a gala ceremony celebrating the establishment of our brave new world next month. Clay and Andrew Land will not be granting anyone asylum, as we are cramped for space already. We would also like to give a shout out to J.S. Bach.
Power to the people. We get our chill on.

No comments: