Monday, May 01, 2006

Quick Note

The other day I was sitting in a restaurant with some friends and two things were discussed that I felt were of note--
1. Jacob Pepper said that he longed to spend his birthday in a Mexican bar drinking with real Mexicans and
2. Even the few people who read my blog are reluctant to go wading through my archives, which are, truth be told, sometimes hit and miss.
I swear to God I didn't bring up point #2, it just naturally arose in the conversation. The only reason I mention it here is to explain why I am going to start republishing old blog posts. I plan to do this once a week, not only because I am lazy but also because I think some of those things were good and I want people to read them.
I will still write new things.
Thank you for your time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

an important note on the spending my birthday with mexicans is that my birthday is cinco de mayo.

but i usually just go out for sushi.

Andrew said...

Sorry Jacob, I should have mentioned that.